Important Information – Please Read
- We require that all dogs be socialized around people and other dogs. This is important because of our free-play structure and large yard.
- We require current vaccination records for Rabies and Bordetella.
- We do not accept unneutered/unspayed dogs over 6 months of age. Intact males draw aggression from other dogs, and intact females will attract hopeful suitors countywide.
- Please make arrangements for payment upon your dog's drop-off or on the day of pick-up. If someone other than you will be picking up your dog(s) please remember to send payment with them.
Your Reservation Will Be Recorded
AFTER We Receive The Following Four Items:
- 1. Customer Information & Evaluation Form (#1 below)
- 2. Customer Standard Agreement Form (#2 below)
- 3. Veterinarian Clearance Form (#3 below)
- 4. Express Check-in Form (#4 below)
Call your veterinarian and ask them to email proof of immunizations to DDR to email@example.com